Maps for buildings on our main campus in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida
Road Excavation on our Main Campus
Starting July 11, some streets and sidewalks will be dug up and then repaired. It may take a few extra minutes to reach your appointment.
DRIVING & PARKING
To the Hospital and Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Patients’ families and visitors can park in the OCC Garage.
- We will make every effort to accommodate patient drop-off/pick up at the OCC driveway, though much of the driveway will be blocked off.
- Valet parking is available 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily (free for parents, a small fee for visitors) at the main hospital entrance.
To the Center for Child Development and Rehabilitation (CDRC)
- Traffic on 5th Street between 7th Avenue South and 8th Avenue South will be one-way only, headed north (toward hospital).
- You can reach the CDRC from 6th Street South (turn on 8th Avenue South) or from 4th Street South (turn onto 8th Avenue South).