Please use the information below for physician referrals or to request an appointment for your child.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient or to discuss a case with a specialist by phone or videoconference, please call the International Patient Services team at +1-727-767-3047, and we will direct your call as needed.
If your pediatric patient needs to travel to the United States for treatment, the clinical team at Johns Hopkins All Children's will work closely with you to coordinate an efficient referral to the necessary specialist.
For parents and caregivers
If you would like to make an appointment to discuss your child’s medical needs, please call us, and a member of our team will match you with the most appropriate pediatric specialists and services.
Please call +1-727-767-3047 between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
When you call, we will need to know:
- Your child’s medical history and information, specifically his or her diagnosis and the medical issue(s) to be addressed.
- Your preferred payment method: self-pay, insurance or embassy. If you will be paying with insurance, we will need a copy of the front and back of your and your child’s insurance cards.
- The approximate dates you and your child are available for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email).
- Any special needs you and your family may have.
You can also use our contact form to request an appointment.